Monday 9 February 2015

hello again!

...aaaand I'm back!


So after a small break from blogging, mainly due to:

A) Switching jobs (twice)
B) Having a silly laptop that wouldn't work

I am now back - for good! 

I've even set up a new Twitter account to shoot out all my latest creations (and see other peoples too, of course). 
You can follow me on Twitter here!

However, although I may have been having a 'blogging break' I have certainly not been having an 'art break'. No,no,no. In fact, arting about is also what's been consuming much of my time. I now have exciting new digital drawing programmes and other arty materials which I have been joyously playing about with most days! 

To further fuel 'said excitement' I was recently asked to do a collaboration with the talented Blogger and fashionista Nikki McMullen for her February Post SS15 Trends. I loved the brief and rose to the challenge of creating 12 illustrations for the upcoming fashion trends of 2015 - and whilst it was a slight challenge (these are my first 'proper' fashion illustrations) - I absolutely loved it.

 Indeedy. I can't wait to collaborate with this talented writer again. 

So below you will find close ups of my illustrations used for Nikki's  latest blog post:

Nikki's Notebook

Collaboration with Emma Perry: SS15 Trends

(if you click above it should fly you straight there)


P.S The two illustrations just below are my personal favourites!
P.P.S That's why I made them bigger!!

Above: Elie Saab
Above: Elie Saab

Below you'll find the rest with some close-ups of the fabric detailing. Enjoy!

Above: Michael Kors
Above: Tommy Hilfiger

Above:Elie Saab
Above: Elie Saab
Above:Michael Kors
Above: Kate Spade
Above: Maison Margiela

Above: Donna Karan


Above: Oscar de la Renta
Above: Bibhu Mohapatra


Thank you for taking a look!
It would be great to know your thoughts of said illustrations, so if you'd like to comment below that would be splendid.

Until next time.

Em
x

No comments:

Post a Comment